Plan Your Visit to India
Yatharth Super-specialty Hospital, one of the most reputed multi super-specialty hospitals in India, with its cutting edge technology, state of the art infrastructure & highly experienced doctors and trained medical staff, boasts of providing excellent patient care services to its global patients. Hospital offers customized healthcare services to foreign patients for a wide range of medical and surgical procedures. The dedicated hospital staff assists International patients’ right from their initial consultation with the physician, surgery & post-op follow-up till the time they fly back to their home land.
The hospital has a dedicated team of personnel who are specially trained to serve international patients. The doctors and staff members are English speaking and the hospital has its own interpreters who ease the communication barrier between the doctors and patients and thus strengthen their relationship.
For a hassle free treatment it is mandated that you follow a few crucial steps. This will help you focus on your treatment plan rather than put up with excessive documentations at the time of treatment.
Step 1: Know about us and the Doctors
Feel free to browse through our website. This will give you an opportunity to understand our hospital, our doctors and the services that we provide. We have tried to provide all the information on our website, but if in any case there be any hesitation, please feel free to contact our International Cell for clarifications.
Yatharth Hospital believes in providing the best services for its international patients. Over here we have a large team of internationally qualified doctors and they will treat you with the help of the latest medical equipments and technology available at the Hospital. Our Doctors section in this website offers you their profiles. We request you to fill in the request information form so that we can refer you to the appropriate doctor.
Step 2: Consult and discuss the Treatment plan
Once you have decided upon to avail the services of our hospital, it is advisable that you avail our online consultation facility and understand the need, the urgency and the importance of pre & post operative care. These consultations are primarily based on the Request form that you will fill on our website and the reports that you will upload. At times, on the recommendation of the doctors additional preoperative investigation may be required.
Based on the online consultations, the doctors will offer you the best line of treatment. Once you have selected the procedure, our patient coordinators will help you with the cost estimate of the procedure.
Request a Quote for Medical Tourism
We endeavor to offer the best Medicare available at a reasonable, realistic cost. The overriding objective is to ensure that quality care is on offer to the widest possible strata of the community.
Get a Quote
Please fill out the form below and we will have someone review it as soon as possible. We recognize the importance of protecting the confidentiality of medical and health-related information and other personal data and we are committed to protecting it in accordance with all applicable legal requirement.
Report upload facility
You can upload the report quickly through the following link:
You can follow the following steps:-
- Click on the link……………..
- Then you can upload your report to click on Add files
- Type Friends email at "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Then write Your email id
- If you want to give any Message then write down the message
- Lastly click on Transfer button to transfer the file
Step 3: Organize your Travel & Admissions
Make an Appointment:
Please send us your medical reports along with your case history on the given Email ID email@example.com
Terms & Conditions -
- By submitting this appointment form, I agree that :
- Making an appointment on this website with a Yatharth Hospital physician is for scheduling only. Yatharth Hospital and its employees, any physician or clinician with whom an appointment has been made by use of this website has not agreed to provide the undersigned with any medical advice, diagnostic or therapeutic procedure until the undersigned has registered in person at Yatharth Hospital.
- Any dispute or claim (including injury claims) related to health care services received from Yatharth Hospital that is not resolved by mutual agreement is subject to Indian law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the appropriate court in India.
Yatharth Hospital will reply within 1 working day for appointment requests during this time.
Organize your Travel
- On confirming the treatment with our hospital, patients will send the scanned copy of their passport.
- On receiving the passport, our coordinator will issue a Visa Assistance letter for the patient and the attendant to visit India on medical Visa.
- Once you have our Visa Assistance letter along with the other formalities of the visa of your respective country, the Indian embassy would grant you the visa.
- Book your tickets and send us the scanned copy of your tickets to confirm arrival date and time.
- On confirmation, our coordinators will book rooms, Operation Theatre etc for the patient.
- On arrival of the patient at the airport, they would be assisted by our representative to bring them to the hospital.
- Be rest assured, you shall be provided the best treatment.
- Apply for a visa here https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/
- Once you arrive in India, our Relationship Executives will assist you in organizing your admission. On the basis of the selected package, you will be guided to your pre-booked facility.
- You are required to produce your passport at the registration counter to get registered at our hospital. The hospital will maintain a copy of your passport (Photo page and visa page) in your hospital record. This is mandatory and is based on the directives from the Government of India.
- As an international patient you are expected to register yourself at the ‘Foreigner Regional registration Offices’, our executives will be more than happy to help you to complete this formality.
Step 4: Surgery & Post Operative Care
- Visas and Customs – Each country has its own visa and custom regulations. It is the responsibility of the patient and attendants to adhere to the protocols.
- Ground Transportation – We also provide assistance in finding a shuttle, hiring a car or choosing any other mode of transportation within the city.
- Please do see to it that you bring -
- Your entire previous medical records, so that it becomes easier for our doctors to understand your previous medical treatments.
- It would also be good, if you could bring across a covering letter from your referral doctor, with he/she explaining your medical ailments.
- A list of medications
- Carry your driver's license or any valid proof of identity and make sure it will remain valid while you're traveling.
Post operative care
- Yatharth Hospital believes in providing holistic care and so once the patient is discharged and shifted back to Guest House/Hotel or directly to the Airport, our representative takes care of you by post-procedure follow-up via e-mail/ phone/ video conferencing.