Dr. Ravi ShekharConsultant Radiologist
MD-Radio Diagnosis from VSSMCH, Burla, Sambalpur, Orissa, (under Sambalpur Univ.,Samambalpur, Orissa). Years of Completion - 2009
Thesis Topic: "Ultrasonographic and doppler evaluation of neck masses"
Trained in X-ray, Ultrasound and Doppler, Mammography, CT Scan, Barium Studies, Special Studies and MRI.
MBBS: Sriram Chandra Bhanja Medical College & Hospital (SCBMCH), Cuttack, Orissa (Utkal Univ. Bhubaneswar, Orissa). Year of passing-2003
Internship: One Year at SCBMCH, Cuttack, Orissa (from 27/12/2003 to 26/12/2004)
- Three years and three months of SR in Maulana Azad Medical College and Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi
- One Month Training in MRI at Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad in the month of August 2008.
- One Year Service on Contact Basis under Orissa Government in the year 2005-06.
- Four months work experience in City X-ray and scan centre, Delhi (january to april 2013)
- Four months experience as Asst. Professor in Rama medical college, Hapur (june to september 2013)
- On year five months experience as consultant radiologist in Yatharth multispecialityhospital, Noida (october 2013 till Present)