Dr. K.M HassanSr. Consultant (Neurology)
28 years in Medical Profession, 15 years in Neurology, 12 years of Teaching,
Astute Clinical Neurologist, Academic, Reputed Teacher, Researcher. Vast
experience in Stroke Care & Thrombolysis, Botox Use in Movement Disorders,
Epilepsy, Headache Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuromuscular Disorders.
FIELDS OF INTEREST:
STROKE EPIDEMIOLOGY, PATHOPHYSIOLOGY, THROMBOLYSIS
(Several publications on stroke), STEM CELL THERAPY IN STROKE (Co-
investigator in InVeST trial), HEADACHE DISORDERS (Author of rare
reports), HIRAYAMA DISEASE (Several citations), BOTOX THERAPY
Indexed Journals 29, Non-indexed Journals 15, Total 44
(1) Documented first case of Guillain Barre Syndrome in HIV Seropositive in
India (Journal of Association of Physicians of India 2000).
(2) Original work on Hirayama Disease in Annals of Indian Academy of
Neurology 2012 has earned 39 citations and Invited Review Article in
Biomedical Research International 2013 has earned 14 citations. Invited expert
for "Study on Standardised Diagnosis and Treatment of Hirayama Disease".
(3) Review in Stroke Pathophysiology 2010 has earned 256 citations.
(4) Study on Young Stroke published in Annals of Indian Academy of
Neurology in 2013 was cited as Reference in "Fifty Years of Stroke Researchesin India" in AIAN 2016.
(5) Co-investigator in Stem Cell Study in Stroke "InVeST Trial" (Stroke 2014)
has earned 102 citations.
Several National & International Journals including JNNP, JNS, etc.
MBBS (AFMC Pune, 1990).
MD (AFMC Pune 1998)
DNB (Med, N. Delhi 2000)
DM (Neurology, PGIMER Chandigarh, May 2006)
(1) Clinical Tutor in Medicine at AFMC, Pune;
(2) Associate Professor of Medicine & Classified Specialist in Neurology at
AFMC & Command Hospital, Pune, Affiliated to Maharashtra University of
(3) Senior Advisor and Professor of Medicine & Neurology at Command
Hospital Kolkata, Affiliated to West Bengal University of Health Sciences;
(4) Senior Consultant Neurologist & Stroke Specialist, Medanta Hospital,
(5) Professor of Medicine & Consultant Neurologist, School of Medical
Sciences and Research & Hospital, Sharda University, Greater Noida, UP;
(6) Consultant Neurologist, King Saud Medical City, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Awards and Achievements
* Silver Medal in MD (1996) & Gold Medal for best research in MD (1998)
* Certificates of Appreciation for Professional Excellence (2009, 2014)
* COAS Medal for Professional Excellence (2013)
* Special Achievement Award, Academic Brilliance Award 2014, Education
Expo TV (Research Wing for Excellence in Professional Education & Industry)
(1) On Educational Committee & Faculty, World Stroke Congress 2016
(2) On International Expert Committee for "Developing Guideline for Diagnosis and Treatment of Hirayama Disease". Invited Expert by Fudan University,
Neurological Society of India, Indian Academy of Neurology,
Indian Stroke Association, Association of Physicians of India.
Morning (Mon - Sat) - 09:00 - 14:00
Evening(Mon - Sat) - 18:00 - 20:00